by John Eberhard
I’ve had some realizations about politics today:
- I think the Democrats aren’t so bad really.
- Barack Obama has every right to impose his socialist vision on Americans, even if polls show they are very much against it. After all, he won.
- National health care is probably a good idea.
- People have a right to health care, a roof over their head and food in their belly. It’s only fair.
- Gays have a right to slam their agenda down our throats. It’s only fair.
- Unions are actually really good for America.
- Those evil corporations are victimizing us, and their profits are truly obscene. We should regulate their profits and the salaries of their CEOs.
- Taxes are not high enough. We need to tax the rich more because they probably got their money immorally, and they need to really pay their fair share.
- We need to implement a system of limiting greenhouse emissions that will bankrupt our economy, even if the data has been shown to be false.
- The snail darter is more important than 20 million Californians’ water supply.
- A woman has a right to kill the baby growing inside her if it is not convenient for her to have a baby.
You know, everyone has a right to change their mind.
Notice today’s date. Thanks for reading.